- Extremely compact cash desk scanner only 170 g at 66x67x108 mm
- Omni-directional scans bar codes from any position
- Aggressive, self-activating scan field, 4x5 lines, 1,650 scans per second
- Scanning range 2.5-28 cm, programmable depth of field
- Standing and fixed or usable as a mini hand-held scanner
- Extensive programming and code manipulation options
Due to its small size of only 66x67x108 mm and two available housing colours, the QuantumT adapts easily to any environment. Mount it anywhere you like without using up your space - on or under the cash desk, on walls, furniture or appliances. The elegant housing will not only satisfy you, but also help furniture and vending machine manufacturers to integrate the scanners into their products. An omni-directional field of view helps the QuantumT 3580 to read the bar code from any direction within a distance of up to 21 cm. For more information and examples about omnidirectional scanning, please see the information box below. If not mounted, the QuantumT 3580 also is an excellent hand-held scanner that is easily positioned and directed towards the product. This makes scanning bulky goods convenient, as they do not have to be lifted onto the counter any more. Of course, the QuantumT 3580 is not only capable of scanning omni-directional and programmable scan fields, but also conventional single-line scan lines e.g. for scanning from menus with many bar codes. The scanner is equipped with a powerful decoder which is easily configured with Honeywells free MetroSet2 Software. To program the scanner with MetroSet2 you only need a serial cable.