- Omni-directional presentation scanner alignment to the bar code is not necessary
- Compact design housing for stand and handheld operation in two optional colours
- Scanning range 0-21 cm, programmable depth of field
- Aggressive, self-activating field of view, 4x5 lines, 1,120 scans per second
- Also for counters and wall installation
- Extensive programming and code manipulation options
The scanner is activated automatically, whenever a bar code comes into the scanning range of the integrated infrared sensor. As it is an omni-directional scanner, it is not necessary to align it to a scan line. As a result, the Orbit 7120 is a very time-saving scanner with very good operating ergonomics. A high scan rate of 1,120 scans per second, a sophisticated shape and many other advantages easily make this scanner the perfect choice for cash desk systems in upmarket shops, boutiques, chemists, petrol stations, tobacco shops and 24-hour shops. The Orbit 7120 features a rotatable scan head that makes it flexible even if the included wall-mounting is used. The Orbit 7120 received several awards for its unique design. Its space-saving innovative design as well as a flexible scope of application made it the best-selling scanner at chemists. High flexibility combined with modular system integration various interfaces, such as keyboard wedge, serial and USB always guarantee a smooth installation. Scanned information can be manipulated with the help of the Data Parsing software in order to adjust it for any kind of application. This user-oriented bar code adjustment together with a vast number of programming options of the MetroSet2 Software allow even beginners to effectively use the scanner.