- Highly robust notebook, convertible into a high-performance tablet PC within seconds
- Powerful i7 processor with 2.0 GHz, 320 GB HDD, 2 GB RAM
- 30.1 cm 12.1 display with multi-touch capability
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, PCMCIA on board GPS optional
- Windows 7 Professional multi-language pre-installed
Furthermore, the V200 is encased in a rugged housing made of a magnesium-aluminium alloy and features a impact-proof 320 GB hard disk drive or optional 80 GB SSD, first-class computing power with 2 GB RAM max. 8 GB as well as sealed E/A connectors. Being certified according to the IP65 and military MIL-STD-810G standards, the V200 guarantees extraordinary protection against intrusion of dirt and liquids - which is essential when seeking a professional solution for multi-functional and reliable use in any surrounding. Integrated water-tight 2 megapixel camera, GPS receiver optional and comprehensive connectivity, including Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and WWAN as well as extended TPM1.2 data protection make this notebook an all-round genius for almost every field of application. Its efficiency also is an outstanding advantage the intelligent battery management and unique Life Support Technology allows particularly long operation, while its hot swapping ability makes battery replacement with uninterrupted operation possible. By choosing the 8700 mAh battery you increase operation time even further.