- Compact convertible notebook for outside and on the go
- QuadraClear touch monitor with up to 1,200 nits 26.5 cm 10.4 screen size
- Fanless Intel Core i7 processor with max. 2.26 GHz 2 GB RAM
- Magnesium casing, vibration protection and impact-resistant hard drive
- A super communicator Bluetooth, LAN, Wi-Fi, WWAN on-board, GPS and Gobi 2000 optional
- Waterproof and rotatable webcam with 2.0 megapixels
The fanless Intel Core i7 vPro processor guarantees speed and reliable performance with its 1.2 GHz up to 2.26 GHz thanks to Turbo-Boost technology. The 2 GB DDR3 RAM easily provides more than enough resources for most applications, and is expandable up to 8 GB for extremely complex program functions. Choose between a SATA-HDD with 250 GB and an even faster SSD with 80 or 160 GB. All variants offer enough space for the operating system Windows 7 is pre-installed, programs and data. If required, the hard drive is also easily exchangeable. When it comes to communications, the V100 meets even the toughest demands equipped with LAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and WWAN, the notebook offers a wide spectrum of functions for simple data transfer, even in its basic version. Mobile workers who are constantly on the go profit additionally from the optional GPS, as well as from the mobile broadband Gobi 2000. The TPM safeguard ensures for data protection during a transfer. The convertible PC is certified with protection class IP65, as well as the military standard MIL-STD-810G, signs of its absolute ruggedness. Sealed caps protect the multiple interfaces during outdoor usage from dust, dirt and moisture additionally, the rotatable webcam with 2.0 megapixels is also waterproof. Adjust the V100s numerous options individually to meet your needs the background-lit keyboard, the optimised display with multi-touch function for operation even with gloves, vehicle adapter, vehicle docking station, fingerprint reader and chip card reader.