- Cordless laser scanner for flexible use in retail, stocktaking and manufacturing
- Bluetooth class 2 with a range of up to 10 m
- Long battery life and tool-free exchange
- Multi-interface USB, KBW and RS232 in one device
- Memory storage when out of range to receiver cradle
- Remote MasterMind compatible
The Voyager 1202g is very user-friendly The base station is easy to connect to a host through its plug play multi-interface. To save space you simply mount it vertically. Thanks to Bluetooth class 2, users scan 1D and GS1 bar codes within a 10 m radius up to 30 m with a clear line of sight without cable tangle. It is easy to find the scanner after it was misplaced in a rush with the press of a button on the cradle, the scanner will start to blink and beep. The 1800 mAh battery provides 12 hours of operation or 45,000 scans and recharges rapidly. It can also be replaced in the blink of an eye and without any tools. Weighing only 180 grams, it does not tire out the user.