- New generation of the best-selling laser scanner in the world
- Use as hand or presentation scanner stand included
- Futuristic design and high-end performance
- Aggressive reading for damaged or small bar codes
- Multi-interface USB, KBW and RS232 in one device
- Automatic stand and object recognition sensors plus CodeGate
The Voyager 1200g is a truly universal solution it not only scans all 1D and GS1 DataBar codes, it aggressive engine also reads the smallest codes up to 3.5 mil. Thus exceptionally flexible, the Voyager 1200g makes other scanners redundant. Furthermore, it includes a multi-interface for USB, KBW and RS232 connection that is automatically identified - a single device which is thus compatible with almost any system. Using the scan stand, you turn the handheld scanner into a desktop scanner for the table or counter in no time. The scanner detects when it is placed in the stand and switches to Presentation Mode automatically. Thanks to its object recognition sensor, users simply pass the goods in front the scanner and achieve high throughput. The Honeywell Voyager 1200g naturally features the popular CodeGate technology, which makes working with lists an easy task. While CodeGate is active, the scanner reads all codes automatically but does not transfer them before transmitting the data, the user must confirm the code by pressing the CodeGate button. Whenever it is pertinent that the correct bar code is used, this function is most useful.