- 2D imager for the toughest conditions in industry and production
- Reads all 2D bar codes omnidirectionally, even under extreme conditions
- Very robust construction IP54 - for extreme temperatures of up to 50C
- Optionally available as wireless version with Bluetooth 1.2 technology
- High performance through Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0
- Different optics versions Standard Range and Smart Focus
High productivity and efficiency are the exceptional advantages of this industrial scanner. Bar codes are scanned from every direction, sparing users tiresome aiming of the scanner. You can get the imager with different optics for scanning ranges of up to 32 cm SR or 17 cm with SF on a 2D bar code. An adaptable, especially loud beep for successful scans and two LED displays give the user reliable and intuitive confirmation, even with high ambient noise levels. Using the patented Adaptus Imaging Technology, the 4800i also rapidly and securely scans bar codes of bad quality, or from reflective as well as shiny surfaces. The decoder software, which is especially tailored for the scanner, processes the respective data and transmits it to the host computer in milliseconds. The wireless 4820i version provides additional mobility the Bluetooth 1.2 connection to the corresponding cradle offers the user an operating radius of up to 10 metres. The integrated rechargeable battery lithium ion guarantees up to sixteen hours of operation, thereby covering multiple work shifts without problem. Its shock-absorbing housing cover and sealed optical module ensure that even after being dropped fifty times onto concrete from two metres, the device will not suffer any damage and will continue to work reliably. Adverse environmental conditions like moisture, dust or sub-zero temperatures cannot damage the scanner, which is certified according to the IP54 protection rating.