- CCD touch scanner for bar codes
- With integrated tester for counterfeit money
- Elegant slim line housing
- 80 mm scanning width, 100 scans per second
- Configurable integrated buzzer
- Reads all commercial bar code types
- Very light only 95 g
In addition, it features a CCD engine and an integrated cash indicator. The UV lamp that is installed at the bottom side of the scanner can be activated with the press of a button. Consequently, the entire check-out can be carried out with one hand only. Due to its light weight of merely 95 g without cable, even extensive scans do not fatigue your staff. As it is a 2-in-1 device with hardware for long-term use, you saves additional investments for UV lamps or other testing equipment for bank notes. The standard 2010 touch scanner includes a scanner stand.