- Mobile bar code scanner with RF technology 433 MHz
- Linear imager with CCD-Sensor - exceptional durability due to the absence of moving parts
- Integrated batch mode - buffer for data while out of radio range
- Multi-interface USB, RS232, keyboard wedge or wand emulation in a single unit
- Complete kit including scanner, li-ion battery and RF-cradle
Compared to laser technology devices, the construction of this CCD-Imager ensures excellent durability and endurance due to the absence of movable parts and offers fast, accurate reading performance. The standard multi-interface allows interface flexibility USB, RS232, keyboard wedge and wand emulation. Plug Scan kits provide for an easy installation. The Scan While Charging function guarantees contactless scanning at the workstation while simultaneously recharging the battery. The unit will store all data with its patented batch mode when outside of the radio range of the cradle. All these features combined with its excellent 1D and GS1 Data Bar Code formerly RSS code capturing capability make it an outstanding and reliable choice. The Datalogic QuickScan Mobile is supplied as a Kit scanner, battery and RF cradle included, which makes the scanner the ideal solution for retail and commercial environments in which wireless scanning is the key to optimal productivity, low total operation costs and a profitable business operation.