- Professional bar code scanner with CCD technology
- High performance and ergonomics
- Reads all commercial 1D and RSS bar codes
- All interfaces in one device USB, RS232, and keyboard wedge
- Patented Green-Spot indication - scanning made easy
- With scanner stand transforms a hand-held scanner into a professional presentation scanner
The supplied scanner stand allows professional hand-held and freehand operation of the Heron. Once inserted into the stand, the freehand mode is activated. Even in this mode the Green-Spot indication simplifies and speeds up scanning it shows users exactly how to align the bar code below the device. Consequently, no matter if used as hand-held scanner, or as presentation scanner, using the Heron is always extremely simple. Besides all commercial bar codes, the Heron scans RSS codes Reduced Space Symbologies. These increasingly popular bar codes are much smaller than conventional bar codes and offer a substantially higher density of information as well as high scan reliability. All Heron devices come with a multi-interface for RS232, USB, keyboard wedge and light pen support. The interface is integrated into every standard version. Please order connection cables separately. Simply plug in the cables and activate the interface with programming bar codes.