- Robust printer for thermal labels
- Maximum label width 108 mm
- Maximum speed 102 mm/sec.
- Space-saving desk casing
- Compact, user-friendly design
- Threefold interface parallel, serial and USB
- Including power supply unit
No thermal transfer ribbon, no complicated threading of labels, easy set-up and universal connection - this Zebra printer also shines with its easy operation, even for laymen. The robust and compact plastic casing is tough and fits in any working sapce. Besides texts, the LP 2844 also prints graphics or bar codes at 8 dots/mm 203dpi. The maximum label width is 108 mm. The printer has a threefold interface available with which you can connect it to a serial, parallel as well as a USB interface.