- Wireless linear imager with aggressive scanning performance
- Mobile bar coding also captures from smartphones, mobile devices and monitors
- Powerful battery for up to 57,000 scans with one charge
- Improved stability thanks to robust single circuit board construction
- Superior motion and angular tolerance
The scan engine impresses with its 547 scans per second and guarantees high speed. Bluetooth 2.1 ensures for secure data transfer, and the user remains flexible at all times in the work area. Beyond its range, the LI4278 saves up to 500 bar codes in batch mode, until contact is re-established. The single circuit board construction gives the device added longevity, making it a good companion for use in light industry. It withstands drops from a height of up to 1.8 m, dampness and dirt, plus the powerful battery performs for a longer period than a normal shift up to 57,000 scans per charge. In addition to the standard charging station, you optionally receive cradles for presentation use, or simply continue to use that of its predecessor, the LS4278.