- Robust 1D bar code scanner for high-speed applications in logistics and production
- High-quality linear imager with Bluetooth interface for high demands and flexibility
- High bar code resolution, wide angle scanning and a reading range of up to 3 metres
- Multi-Interface Keyboard Wedge, RS232, USB IBM interface variants available
- Patented Green Spot and acoustic confirmation signals for noisy environments
Equipped with linear imaging technology, the PBT7100 reads all standard linear codes, GS1 DataBar and stacked codes at up to 390 scans per second, which makes it one of the fastest industry scanners. It is especially suitable for high-performance applications where thousands of codes have to be scanned in a very short period of time. The integrated Bluetooth interface gives this scanner an enormously extended operating range and mobility. Choose one of two connectivity options either data transfer using the optional base station or with other Bluetooth devices and use it within an operating range of up to 100 m. Like all PowerScan products, the PBT7100 complies with the IP65 industry standard, working reliably at continuous performance under the most unfavourable conditions. It is protected against dust and splashes of water, and it can sustain drops from two metres without damage. Using the patented Green Spot technology and an extra-loud beep, successful scans are indicated clearly both visually and acoustically, even in extremely noisy environments. Optionally, the PBT7100 is also available with integrated pointer, a targeting device for best possible performance. Base stations for the PowerScan PBT7100 are available with two different interface combinations use either the standard multi-interface that supports RS232, keyboard wedge, pen emulation and USB, or use a model with IBM interface. Of course, we have both models always in stock.